• You will automatically receive an ‘Aero Cars Cheltenham Journey Acknowledgement’ email for the journey(s) you have booked for. You are responsible for checking that the details received to us are correct.
• You will manually receive a ‘Journey Details’ email when the journey has been assigned to a driver. This will contain the pick up instructions and the driver’s telephone number. Aero Cars Cheltenham will not refund you if you have forgotten to take this with you.
• Aero Cars Cheltenham is not accepting any responsibility for loss or damage to any property /luggage carried in their vehicles.
• It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
• Prices quoted and paid are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time.
• All phone bookings are taken with great care and detailed attention to ensure accuracy is maintained. Some of the bookings may be recorded for training and verification purposes.
We will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided by third party.
• Payments can be made by the following methods:
1. Cash to the driver
2. Prepay by Credit/Debit Card
3. Prepay by PayPal
• Aero Cars Cheltenham is not accepting late bookings online booking (within 3 hours of transfer time)
• All pickups from the airports and cruise ports are allowed 1 hour free from the landing time/docking time. Any further waiting time will be charged at £5 per 20 minute (minimum £5). Regardless of any reasons.
Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 10 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter £5 per 10 minute (minimum £5) will be added to the fare quoted.
• Additional passengers and luggage’s may be added with the permission of Aero Cars Cheltenham control to the car ordered but not exceeding the numbers per vehicle type ordered.
• Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversion.
• A booking can be cancelled in advance by giving 12 hours notice. A fee of £15.00 will be deducted for any pre paid transfers which are cancelled. For cash bookings there will be no charges applicable for cancellations notified prior to 12 hours of the pick up time.
All pre paid booking cancellation notified under 12 hours will not be refunded.
• If the passenger missed a flight this information must be informed to us immediately so that we will notify the driver not to enter the airport for that pick up. If the journey was pre paid it will be refunded after deducting £50.00 for loss of earnings to our driver. However if the passenger wishes to take a later flight then he/she must make a new booking with us at a full cost.
• No show is defined as follows: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address.
This will include wrong date wrong time bookings.
If a passenger books a pick up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall.This means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 mins from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport will be considered as a no show.
All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying cash to the driver, but secured with a valid credit or debit card will be charged the full amount in the event of a no show.
All bookings pre paid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
• The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
• The company accept no liability for the following: Severe traffic delays, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions.
• Our Prices will be 50% higher on the following dates; 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January and Cheltenham race festival. This is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
• Please note that we do not provide child seats for health and safety. We recommend customers to provide there own and we’ll store it safely until there return trip with us.
• If an assigned driver is failed show, We’ll try dispatching alternative driver. If we are unable to provide our own driver, We’ll then arrange an alternative vehicle from 3rd party provider. For cash payment its cost of journey is payable by passenger. We’ll refund 100% of the journey that was booked with us and 10% towards additional cost for 3rd party vehicle provider.
• Aero Cars Cheltenham Offer a 24 hours online booking service, so you have the flexibility to book your airport transfer at your convenient time and location.
• Any amendment must be made via an email to us to which you will receive an email confirming the amendment. Amendments must not be made with your driver.
• No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
• We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. Aero Cars Cheltenham will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if two hours check in time was not allowed.
• Any Tolls are not included in the instant online quotes. The driver will ask you for the money or we can take this from your card if you prefer.
• All bookings must be made through the office either via the website, telephone or e-mail. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured.
• If a passenger flight is delayed by more than 1 hour or more, Drivers on behalf of Aero Cars Cheltenham will charge maximum of £10 per hour for waiting.
• All airport parking charges for pickup are included in the quoted price.
• Credit or debit card payments are processed through secure payment gateway from Square and PayPal. We do not store any card details in our system.